The Consulate General of Peru in Hong Kong and Macao is pleased to introduce you a fruit called granadilla, also known as Passiflora ligularis, for your kind reference or any company that is interested about this fruit.
The granadilla is a native fruit to the Peruvian Andes and it was domesticated in the pre-Inca period. The granadilla has a fragile shell however inside it contains several edible seeds and of pleasant flavor.
- Rich in vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E and K.
- Also rich in minerals like Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Sodium and Zinc.
- It has antioxidant and sedative properties.
- Promotes sleep. Eliminates insomnia.
- It also has antispasmodic properties.
Please contact the Consulate General of Peru in Hong Kong and Macao or the following supplier directly if you wish to acquire further information regarding this fruit.
Company name: PLV INTERNACIONAL S.A.
Person in charge: Mr. Adolfo Pflucker Jeri, Vice president,
Address: Manuel Almenara Nº 127, Apt. 303, Barrio Médico, Surquillo,
P.O.Box 1355, Lima 18, PERU
Teléfono and fax: +51 1 4441294
mobile: +51 9568 15975