The Hong Kong Food Council
Established in 1984, the Hong Kong Food Council is an independent and non-profit-making organization, dedicated to promoting the food industry and trade locally and internationally, and to uplifting the standard of the practitioners of the industry. Applications are now invited for the following position:
Assistant Project Manager – Event Management (Contract)
- Oversee the implementation of project from planning, tendering, on-site management to post-event evaluation;
- Responsible for the control of budget, timeline, workflow and prepare relevant reports for management review;
- Supervise and work closely with various internal and external partners to ensure smooth operation;
- Travel to Mainland China is required.
- Degree holder preferably in marketing, public relations or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years’ solid working experience in event management, having successfully organized exhibitions and events
- Good command of English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being an advantage;
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Creative, organized, independent and able to work under pressure
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Interested parties please send full CV together with present/expected salary, date of availability and contact details by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.