The Hong Kong Food Council
Established in 1984, the Hong Kong Food Council is an independent and non-profit-making organization, dedicated to promoting the food industry and trade locally and internationally, and to uplifting the standard of the practitioners of the industry. Applications are now invited for the following position:
Project Executive – Event Management (Contract)
- Provide administrative and secretarial support including document preparation, database management, website maintenance and other clerical duties;
- Assist Deputy Project Coordinator and Assistant Project Manager in ensuring implementation of project within budget and timeframe;
- Liaise with all parties including vendors and participants;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned;
- Travel to Mainland China is required.
- Tertiary education with at least 1 year experience preferably in marketing, public relations or related disciplines;
- Good command of English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being an advantage;
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Pleasant personality with strong communication skills;
- Immediately available is preferred;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Interested parties please send full CV together with present/expected salary, date of availability and contact details by e-mail to email@example.com.