Dear HKFC Members,
Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA, 大韓貿易投資振興公社) is going to organise the Global Franchise Business Plaza 2017 (GFBP 2017) from 12 October to 13 October at COEX, Seoul, South Korea. GFBP 2017 aims to provide overseas buyers opportunities to meet with renowned Korean franchise companies, not only well-known food and dishes such as chicken, bibimbap and grilled dishes, but also other food items including snacks, drinks and specialized services. GFBP 2017 will deliver a new concept of B2B consultation meeting where prominent Korean franchise companies gather altogether, catalyzing more creative and productive business discussions.
- Event: Global Franchise Business Plaza 2017 (GFBP 2017)
- Period: 12 – 13 October (Thur – Fri)
- Venue: InterContinental Seoul COEX , Seoul, Korea
- Scale: 300 prominent Korean franchise companies and around 50 overseas buyers from countries worldwide
- Activities: 1:1 business meeting, K-Franchise Strategy Forum, Visit of Franchise Stores, MOU & Contract Ceremony
- Franchise categories:
– Food service: Korean food, snack bar, dessert, bakery, café, fusion restaurant, etc.
– Service: beauty & skincare service, education programme, language institute, healthcare, hospital, internet café, laundry, fitness center, AR/ VR showroom, business hotel, pet shop, etc.
– Wholesale & Retail: convenience store, accessory, model figures, pet supplies, drug store, education supplies, stationery, etc.
1:1 Pre-arranged Business Meeting
- Date: 12 – 13 October, 2017 (Thur – Fri)
- Time: 09:30 – 17:50
- Venue: InterContinental Seoul COEX, Seoul, Korea
Overseas Buyer Incentive Programame
|3 complimentary nights’ at appointed hotel
Check-in: 11 Oct
- * HK-Korea roundtrip econ. class air ticket/ econ. class/ Ceiling amount: CNY1,750
- # with breakfast for 1 guest & TAX included
- Complete and email buyer registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 August, 2017 (Fri).
- Registration will be submitted to KOTRA Head Office for final review. Approval is subject to the final decision of KOTRA Head Office.
- Approved buyers are required to arrange air ticket on their own while KOTRA Head Office is to make hotel reservation.
- Korean company list will be provided for approved buyers to select for 1:1 business meeting arrangement.
- Meeting schedule will be ready before departure.
- Airfare will be reimbursed in Hong Kong dollars by cheque with airfare invoice, e-ticket and document(s) required upon returning to buyers’ home country.
For further information, please contact Ms Celia Wong of KOTRA at tel: 852-3465-2913 or email: email@example.com.
The Secretariat of Hong Kong Food Council